We use cloth diapers. All day, every day. I noticed that the elastic in some of Maris’ diaper covers is going bad. Coincidentally, Joanns just released a line of cloth diaper making supplies. I won’t lie – I rushed out the day the products came out and bought a few things.
I made one cover for each of the girls with a piece of scrap PUL (waterproof fabric) before sinking my needles into the FUN fabric I bought for new covers. From start to finish, each cover took me about an hour.
I think they turned out fabulous!! I can’t wait to get started on the rest!
This is the cover I made for Maris. Hillary is currently wearing hers (no, she’s not dry at night and probably won’t be for a very long time yet). She’s sound asleep next to me on the couch.